Saturday, February 7, 2009

So much to say............so little time!

No I have not forgotten the fact that I kill for Diamonds!! I have just been a very busy little bee this past week! I have finally found a spare 10 minutes to quickly explain myself, then I'll be back on Monday (M will be in Jo'Burg so no distractions) and I'll fill you all in on my goings on!

The Newspapers say NSW is the hottest place in the World this weekend! Big call!! To be honest I've felt hotter but then we are on the Coast, further inland would be pretty unbearable I'd imagine!


I'm a very happy chappy at the moment, I have so much to look forward to!!

1 - M & I are going down the coast next weekend and it just so happens to be Valentines Day!
2 - The following Friday after that Baby Bro & LC (his girlfriend) arrive for 2 weeks!!!!
3- Then the following week we all go to Port Douglas along with some girlfriends!

Life is good!

I'll be back Monday with lot's more to say.........................X

No comments:

Post a Comment